The Narada 12 REXC-200 Solar Battery from the Narada REXC series, under the name of REX Carbon, is a lead carbon battery developed from the REX series.
It combines advanced lead carbon technology and REX VRLA technology. REXC lead carbon batteries have an extra-long cycle life, especially in a partial state of charge (PSoC) cycle, significantly faster recharge rates and large current discharge performance. The REX Series is mainly designed for energy storage systems, and hybrid systems.
- Combine the advantages of lead acid battery and super capacitor
- Excellent recharge acceptance and super fast charge/large discharge performance
- Outstanding PSOC cycle performance
- Innovative robust design inside and out to ensure superb safety and reliability
- Horizontal installation position for less space, easy installation & maintenance
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
- Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Low self-discharge rate
- High gas recombination efficiency (>99%)
- Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.